Hey Hey
Hey All!
I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog.
Since nothing is going on today (which is evident because I am taking the time to start a blog), I'll make my first post as soon as I have something worth reporting.
The overall rundown is my job is getting me by...for now. Marriage is great. The house is in good shape (and a hell of a lot better than renting). I have a cat. Practice is happening sort of. I've gotten lazy lately with orchestral and solo stuff, but I've been trying to work on improv and learning tunes. I think I was born without the part of the brain that remembers standards. Oh well.
Look for my first post soon.
Until then...

2 Comments:
Hey Man welcome to the Blog World!!! Yeah! Did you check out the FEAR OF GIRLS video on my blog? :)
I wish I were Joe.
Post a Comment
<< Home