Go Gophers! Go Joe!
Good news! I found out yesterday that I've been accepted into the grad program at U of M! Woo Hoo! After way too many weeks of waiting for a yes or no, it's so good to finally know...especially since it was a yes. More on all of this soon.
I'm going to Eau Claire tonight with Lisa. (I'm posting this literally on my way out the door. Hence the shortness.) We're going to stay with James and see Colin's recital. Should be fun.
I love being happy.

5 Comments:
damn joe. awesome news! congrats buddy.
three eau claire trombone players in grad school at the same time. we're takin' over the world!
lookin' forward to seein' ya in a few hours.
It was good to see you Joe. It's been a while.
Hope that life continues to go awesome for you!
Yesssss, that's awesome. If we're ever in the same town at the same time, I can keep up my tradition of giving a beer to a trombone player who gets into grad school. So far, I've given away 2 beers.
So...no more weiner kids, eh? Let me know if/when they are looking for a replacement for you at whatever school you teach in.
Way to go, Joe.
Hey Bud,
Great news! Maria and I will be traveling in June (it is our "honeymoon") so maybe we can stop by and visit :)
Yay Joe!! That's pretty freakin' sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home