Monday, December 25, 2006

It's a Girl...

my baby that is. It turns out that my boys can swim, but one of my girls made it to the finish line first. So my wife is female, my baby is female, my cat is female, my dog is female. HELP!

It's Christmas morning and I'm waiting for the wife to get up so I can make us breakfast. She's working today, which is why we are in Rochester and not Oconomowoc right now. We'll be heading down later this week for new years and we'll be there through the 2nd. If you're in the general area (Mr. and Mrs. Hertel and Mr. and Mrs. Foster I'm looking in your general direction and Colin too I guess) get a hold of Lisa or me and we'll hang.

For all of the trombone nerds, I'm starting to learn alto trombone. What a pain. I'm perpetually flat (as opposed to perpetually sharp like normal). The slide is so short. At least I haven't taken the outer slide completely off while going to a seventh position note (really no such thing on that horn) yet. I'm using the U of M's Glassl. It's a beautiful German horn which really sounds great. I'm sure I'm spoiling myself, because when I buy one of my own it's not going to be nearly as nice.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Ryan and Max's Mama said...

Did you just call Jake Mr. Foster? Because, a) it's funny and b) Mr and Mrs Foster are my aunt and uncle and my parents. You are more than welcome to hang with them. Nobody likes Colin.

Jake and I were planning on EC, since we don't know anybody around here that well. That's all I've got and I really have to go to work! GAH!

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

I read that book. Bought it today, finished it today. It was great and totally hit home. Thanks for recommending it.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger J said...

Angie you rule, Joe you rule too, what a great mistake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home