Exams
Wish me luck. Tomorrow I start my entrance exams. We'll see if all of the time I've spent studying will pay off or if I should have just been working on my tan and sipping mai tais in the back yard all summer long. I've got the main theory exams tomorrow. I need all of my fellow "Smithies" to meditate and channel the theoretical power of the good Dr. into my little pea brain and tone-deaf tin ears. Maybe just maybe, I won't have to take any remedials. Paying for classes that won't count toward my degree = sucks.
If there are any young undergrads reading this, do ALL of your aural theory homework ALL the time or resign yourself to the same fate as I.
History on Wednesday will be no big deal. 50 multiple choice questions. It will almost be fun to take a history test like that after three semesters of hand-cramping Dr. Peters finals and mid-terms.
If you didn't notice this is my second post today. There's one more below about the tragic events of yesterday.

1 Comments:
Hey big daddy, what's shakin'?
Post a Comment
<< Home