Rest In Peace
Absolutely unbelievable and unfortunate news about Kelly Heyer. It's truly amazing how fickle life really is. Between Kelly and Branden, this has been a tragic year especially considering that both deaths could/should have never happened. I guess that defines tragedy. It can be unsettling to think that our lives could be in the hands of someone we've never met, and that we don't even realize it at the time. Just think about driving on the interstate. I know I'll check my mirrors a few extra times tomorrow. Anyway, it's our duty now to keep Kelly (and who ever else we may know who's passed on) alive through our memories, regardless how few or many we may have. Go to Hertel's website (it's linked in the margin) and read the blurb on Kelly he has posted. If you take out of it what I have, Kelly's honorable words and actions will inspire you to give 100 percent to whatever it is you choose to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home