Peeing on My Cat
I've cleaned up my links. Colin is gone, because continually checking to see if his blog is updated only to see (yet again) that his last entry is August 25 makes me feel more desperate to talk to the guy than I actually am. Andrei is gone because his doesn't exist anymore. Welcome to Angie Foster of Wauwatosa, wielder of the golden backwards brass woodwind, tamer of the mystical Mr. Foster beast. If there is anyone out there who also reads this and/or has a blog that I should read, give me the web address and I will add it as a link. I really only read the blogs that I can get to via links on my page...lazy...yes.
I ought not write an entry only consisting of housekeeping items on the blog. Here is a story. A story about a cat. A story about my cat. This happened today.
Those of you with cats will understand. My cat is totally fascinated with the toilet, especially when it flushes and when I am peeing in it. Where does the water go? Does that handle that the big jerk guy pushes have anything to do with the water leaving or is it coincidence? Is that water on water sound from his pee? These are the questions that burn in the cat's mind and drive her to do the things she does.
My toilet is next to the bathtub, so sometimes when I pee the cat stands with her back paws on the tub and her front paws on the toilet bowl and looks in. Today due to her leaning in a little too closely in combination with an early morning kink in the man-plumbing, the cat got a little wet on the back of the head.
Of course, no matter how little the spot, the cat needed to be cleaned. Luckily, I was about to take my daily shower. I locked the cat in the bathroom, stripped, and got the water running. Then I proceeded to pick up the cat and take her into the shower with me. I doused the cat in the shower and soaped her up with the dog's shampoo, and then rinsed her off. All the while she was making some of the most godawful part meow, part moan, part scream sounds that you could imagine. Then she ignored me for the rest of the morning, until she dried off.
I ought not write an entry only consisting of housekeeping items on the blog. Here is a story. A story about a cat. A story about my cat. This happened today.
Those of you with cats will understand. My cat is totally fascinated with the toilet, especially when it flushes and when I am peeing in it. Where does the water go? Does that handle that the big jerk guy pushes have anything to do with the water leaving or is it coincidence? Is that water on water sound from his pee? These are the questions that burn in the cat's mind and drive her to do the things she does.
My toilet is next to the bathtub, so sometimes when I pee the cat stands with her back paws on the tub and her front paws on the toilet bowl and looks in. Today due to her leaning in a little too closely in combination with an early morning kink in the man-plumbing, the cat got a little wet on the back of the head.
Of course, no matter how little the spot, the cat needed to be cleaned. Luckily, I was about to take my daily shower. I locked the cat in the bathroom, stripped, and got the water running. Then I proceeded to pick up the cat and take her into the shower with me. I doused the cat in the shower and soaped her up with the dog's shampoo, and then rinsed her off. All the while she was making some of the most godawful part meow, part moan, part scream sounds that you could imagine. Then she ignored me for the rest of the morning, until she dried off.

7 Comments:
Joe,
The amount of jokes that come to mind, are astronomical. I think I've blown my funny fuse. Nothing will ever be funny again. thanks, ass.
That is the CLASSIC 'You peed on me' look.
joe,
you're my hero. friggen funniest thing i've heard all day. i live with colin gilliland, so that's sayin' somethin'
hope all is well,
james
I agrre with Markie, the picture of you naked with a cat in the shower is too much.
Yeah, you're probably right about the taking a shower with the cat. What everyone in Saint Louis wanted to know was: did you get hurt in the shower with the cat while cleaning her?
And finally, you probably shouldn't let the cat in there with you anymore. woot! :)
Thanks for adding me to the side blog. Colin only updates if I order him too. Apparently.
Ha. You peed on a cat. The fact that you allow the cat in the bathroom with you while you are peeing shows a special bond. The rest of us should be so lucky.
By the way, my blog is now "redmiles.blogspot.com"
Sorry for forgetting to tell you ...
Post a Comment
<< Home