Harry Potter Countdown
I now have a countdown to the release of the 7th and final Harry Potter book. Can't freakin' wait. Thanks Ang, for finding this exceptional piece of dorkery.
I had a countdown on the page with the next book and movie, but it wasn't easy to read. Oh well.
Between years of trying to use the force, various types of cinematic mental telepathy, and Hogwarts style magic you'd think I'd have managed to move an object without touching it...but no, I haven't, not yet.

4 Comments:
Have you BEEN to the-leaky-cauldron.org?
There are far bigger Harry Potter dorks out there than you and I...and Hertel.
I'm glad you figured it out. I basically just stuck it in my profile.
woot.
I can move an object without touching it ... let's just say it involves my boyfriend ...
Me a Harry Potter Dork? What!?!?! Just because I refuse to read the Half-Blood Prince until I can get a hold of the Dealdy Hallows doesn't mean I a dork, does it? I'm just a planner that's all. :)
Joe! Drop me a note at andy@neesley.com
We have some serious catching up to do. James and Colin are visiting NYC right now. Your name popped up and I thought I'd look you up.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Peace, a
Post a Comment
<< Home